Cleansing Grains - Yarrow + Lavender
Cleansing Grains is a combination of hand-ground seeds, herbs, and flowers to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to polish your skin. White clay and colloidal oatmeal additionally absorb dirt and oil and "feed" your skin a nourishing meal.
Perfect for gentle daily exfoliation, or as a bi-weekly facial mask if left to dry before rinsing.
4 oz/120 ml glass bottle
Please recycle after use
- Yarrow is an astringent herb that shrinks pores and calms inflammation.
- Lavender balances oily and dry complexions.
- Oatmeal soothes sensitive skin and can relieve dry and inflamed skin conditions.
- White Clay absorbs dirt and oils from pores.
- Poppy Seeds have smooth edges to gently slough off dead cells without damaging your skin.
- Organic essential oils of yarrow and lavender
+ HOW TO USE
To use as an exfoliator, mix with water (oil, yogurt, or honey) to form a paste and apply to face in gentle, circular motions.
To use as a mask, mix with water (oil, yogurt, or honey) to form a smooth paste and apply to face. Allow to fully dry and then rinse with warm water.