Poplar Bud Skin Stick
This all-purpose body balm is made from the resinous, healing buds of the poplar tree. Every Spring we wildcraft and lunar infuse poplar buds to extract their juicy medicinal properties.
Packaged in a compostable stick for ease of use, keep it at hand to soothe dry hands, elbows, heels, or any weather weary bits in need of extra attention.
Our Skin Stick has received excellent reviews for clearing up chronic dry skin patches, eczema, and other skin irritations. Prairie folks have told us they won’t go through another winter without it.
1.5 oz. biodegradable + compostable paper tube
Please compost or recycle after use
- Olive oil + lunar infused poplar bud extract
- Olive oil + lunar infused calendular flower extract
- Organic beeswax
- Vitamin E oil
- Organic essential oil of sweet birch
+ HOW TO USE
- Pop off the cap and apply directly to moisturize lips, hands, elbows, or any dry, irritated skin.
- We recommend applying to the tops of your hands throughout the day while typing or performing other daily tasks. The stick allows you to apply regularly without waiting for the oils to absorb into your fingertips.