Plains Mud Mask
If you’re struggling with oily imbalanced skin, this is the mask for you. Mix it with liquid (water, hydrosol, green tea, etc.) to absorb dirt and oils from deep beneath your pores.
As it dries the charcoal promotes circulation to generate new skin cells. After rinsing, you’ll instantly notice tighter pores and a brighter complexion.
Mildly scented with a refreshing, herbal blend of sweet fennel and peppermint organic essential oils.
Suitable for normal to oily complexions. Not recommended for dry skin types.
4 oz. glass jar
Please recycle after use
- Bentonite Clay (sourced from SK) has been in use as a beauty aid for thousands of years due to its rich mineral content and detoxifying properties.
- Activated charcoal powder has strong absorbent and detoxifying properties, making it a prime skincare ingredient for cleansing and balancing oily skin types.
+ HOW TO USE
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons with water to form a smooth paste.
- Paint on with your fingertips or a make-up brush, avoiding the delicate area around your eyes.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until fully dry.
- Wet your face with a warm face cloth to gently remove the mask sections at a time, being careful not to scrub your skin.
- Follow up with a few drops of an oil based serum or moisturizer.