This combination of mineral rich plants clay, and activated charcoal naturally polishes, protects, and whitens teeth. It's better at removing plaque than toothpaste and noticeably lightens stains and brightens teeth within 4-6 uses.
- Use up to 4 times a week to whiten teeth.
- Use 2 times a week to polish and protect teeth to promote oral health.
With activated charcoal and mineral rich, wildcrafted plants.
Earthy peppermint flavour. Not meant to be used in place of toothpaste more than 4 x a week.
2 oz/60 ml glass jar
Please recycle after use
- Activated Charcoal - naturally polishes and whitens teeth, and absorbs bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Bentonite Clay - adds minerals to the surface of teeth and gums to cleanse and protect.
- Baking Soda - balances acid in the mouth to eliminate bad breath. Polishes teeth and discourages the formation of plaque.
- Homegrown Peppermint Powder - freshens breath and inhibits biofilm formations that have been linked to cavities.
- Wildcrafted Horsetail Powder - adds minerals such as silica to promote healthy gums and strong teeth. Soothes mouth sores.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil - naturally antibacterial properties freshen breath and help prevent cavities.
+ HOW TO USE
Wet toothbrush. Dip bristles into the powder. Brush teeth as normal. Do not ingest.